The Baby My Mama Nearly Didn't Have


Yes, I am that baby my mama nearly didn’t have. 


She was young, unmarried, intelligent with a whole world ahead of her 
and a tiny bump threatening to pull it all down.  But that was not the worst part...


Her dad. He was powerful, rich, erratic and had a gun.
Her mother, she was elitist, respected, looked up to, and very scared now.
The story changes depending on who tells it but bottom line is…
There was a doctor,  a few attempts…


    But that bump grew and grew and finally became me.

I am that precious baby my mama nearly didn’t have.

3 comments:

nii odzenma 13 February 2013 at 22:06  

real touching piece. Opening picture is priceless. thumbs up!

Malaka 11 March 2013 at 18:47  

Touching and brilliant. I love the way you combine stories with your art. I'm grateful you were born and that I'm able to share your gift!

Ankomah-Darko Charles 25 March 2013 at 14:07  

wow, gr8te piece, can't stop reading it coz it really draws a picture of me... pls allow me to share this on my other social media... will surely reference you..

Post a Comment

Tweet

Followers

Twitter Follow Me

Akwaaba to my blog

If you look through this window hard enough, you will see my soul.  

My official website is: www.nkaphoto.com

For assignments, email: nanakofiacquah@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP