No Hungry Child and other prayers for 2013

There are many things I pray for 2013. One of the most important among them is that in such a rich world, may no child go to bed  hungry; and may no mother ever have to sell her self for food this year.


I also pray that you will find happiness in God and self since it is normally not in others or things.

I pray you will clearly see what is important at all times and you'll give those your most urgent but deliberate attention.
I wish you the best 2013 brings and may you be healthy enough to enjoy them all.





3 comments:

Kobe Subramaniam 2 January 2013 15:49  

Yeah! Rocking 2013 with #vim!

Sweet Mama Africa 3 January 2013 03:12  

Happy New Year. your kids are beautiful

Amma Mama 4 January 2013 15:52  

AMEN! Happy New Year :-)!

Post a Comment

Tweet

Followers

Twitter Follow Me

Akwaaba to my blog

If you look through this window hard enough, you will see my soul.  

My official website is: www.nkaphoto.com

For assignments, email: nanakofiacquah@gmail.com

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP