New Face of Black's Secret

Black's Secret
This photograph is of the supermodel, Shirley Selase Anku. Before we did the main photo shoot for Black's Secret, we did a test shoot. You notice everything about this photograph is pretty basic. That is because we were test shooting. I had never shot her and Thomas Dye, the Make Up Artist had never also worked with Shirley. At the end of the session, we were all convinced we were going to make some great images.

To be fair to my client, I will like them to launch their campaign before I share any of the images from our real shoot with you.

Enjoy this, and do have fun

Comments

Fayelle said…
She is stunning!
Selase just rocks. I can't believe it took me so long to get to meet her. With models like this, the photographer doesn't have to work half as hard :)
KACHY said…
lovely. i like the make up
Uwe Skrzypczak said…
This is wonderful, thanks for sharing.

Popular Posts