Let's resist all shades of violence- Ghana post election

I have been saddened by the chants of war and call for blood by some parties who lost in the recent election. My people remember War has never been the path to Peace or Development.

I know that most Ghanaians my generation and younger have no idea what war looks like; and that naivety, also makes us vulnerable and easy to manipulate. As they say, 'the gun doesn't know which side you're on'. Remember most of these politicians keep their families far away from the madding crowd but expect you to go out there and die for them. Don't do it. Your parents also want you alive.

If you're like me and the only country you have is Ghana, then join the call for peace and strongly let's resist all shades of violence at all cost.


Comments

Amma Mama said…
AMEN and well said!

Popular Posts